< comics/x >
TRIGGER #4
($2.00 from Mike Bertino / 3060 Suncrest Dr. #9 / San Diego, CA / 92116 USA. E-mail:
triggercomics@hotmail.com)
Alright, wait a minute. This issue is
supposed to be the end of the Everyman storyline, but man, what a wacky twist! Okay, it does end the story, but there's obviously much more that can be dealt with. I hope creator Mike Bertino returns to it. If you haven't read the previous issues, look for my review in the January 23rd entry. This is good stuff – engaging story, great art – and I'm definitely looking forward to what's next (and if you want to know what that is, find out
here).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
< comics/x >
YAHOO! #10
(Just-Fo'-Fun / Irenestraat 9 / 4551 GN / Sas van Gent / HOLLAND. E-mail:
rebelfanzine@hotmail.com)
Solid cartoony fun here – mostly in Dutch, but lots of fun to look at. Great comix and drawings by Zookie, Claudio Parentela, Mars Gremmen, Marc de Hay, T.M. Products, Marc van Monobrain, Marcel Ruijters and others. I'm not sure if it comes with the issue, but I also received a fun mini from T.M. Products. It's all good stuff; if you like it on the cartoony side, I recommend you check this out. On
this page are a few of Zookie's drawings (plus a biography in Dutch).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Link to this item ]