I still need to transfer the data from the old computer to the new one (wish me luck) so if I owe you an e-mail from before this past week, please be patient with me.
While you're being patient take a look at Scott Hsu-Storaker's review of Toby Craig's
Death Swamp.
Oh, and speaking of Scott, I've got in my possession multiple copies of multiple issues of the 1990s Puppy Toss anthology
Skim Lizard. The exact issues are 2-5, 7-8. These have work by Mr. Hsu-Storaker himself plus folks like Dave Cooper, Ben Catmull, Dylan Williams, Gabby Gamboa and others. I'm hoping to eventually post a better idea of contents for each issue for anybody who's interested. In the meantime, however, if you know you'd like any or all of them just send me your address and enough stamps to cover postage (estimate) and they're yours for the taking. Contact info is over in the sidebar to the left.
Reviews |
News
[ Link to this item ]