Well, I'm back from Christmas vacation and house-hunting in North Texas – for a few days, at least. It looks like we'll be moving in a week or so, so expect sporadic updates for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience. Everything will soon be back to normal, assuming I survive the moving experience.
Today, though, we've got three reviews: Tim O'Neil on Pat Lewis'
Obsessive Crush and Mark Campos on Sean McGurr's
Jury Rigged Comics and Mary Jessica Hammes'
The Very Best of All-True Sometimes!
Please keep in mind that all of Poopsheet's contact info will change soon; I'll post as soon as I know it for sure. If you mail something to me after this week, there's a good chance it'll be delayed by the forwarding order but it'll still get to me. On a related note, does anyone know if e-mail forwarding exists yet? (It should by now, right?)
Reviews |
News |
Shop
[ Link to this item ]